Time: 25 minutes
Number persons: 4
Created by: I. Willems
250 gr huge white mushrooms
1 pack creamy herbal cheese
50 grams of smoked bacon (eventually)
1 clove of garlic, squeezed (eventually)
2 spoons grated cheese
- Pre-heat oven 200 C
- Clean mushroom (if soil is on with tissue or brush)and take stemp from the mushroomhead
- Cut inion,mushroom stemps and bacon
- Fry together with in olive oil
- Reduce fire and add creamy cheese.
- Take of the fire and cool
- Fill mushroomheads with cream and add grated cheese on top.
- Put filled mushrooms in oven for 15 minutes
- Take from oven and
- Heat oven 200 C add garlic. Leave for two minutes on high fire.
- Heat 1 spoon olive oil and fenjoy
- Fry mushrooms until 2 spoons of moisture are left.
- Add rest of olive oil, balsamico, salt and pepper and mix with mushrooms
- Take all from the fire and leave cooling down until mushrooms are still a bit warm, not hot
- Put fresh salad in bowl and poor mushrooms on it and mix
- Serve directly and enjoy!