Time: 5 minutes
Created by: F. Mc Arthur
Number persons: 1
3 large eggs
a touch of heavy cream
sausage – either pork or turkey
salt and pepper – to taste
cheese of choice (I like Cheddar or Jack)
brown sausage and saute onions, peppers, and tomatoes with seasoned salt and granulated garlic.
- Clean mushroom (if soil is on with tissue or brush)
- Cut mushroom, onions, tomatos and sausage into slices
- Braise all vegetables and sausages in butter in closed casserole until they are soft
- Beat 3 eggs adding the heavy cream and heat your skillet. Beat those eggs hard and put some air in them and your omelette will be nice and fluffy.
- When sausage is cooked and veggies are soft, mix them together and spread over egg mixture in skillet.
- Put a cover on the omelette and watch it does not burn. When top is dry put on cheese and fold onto a platter with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy.
Onion, bell pepper and tomatoes make it taste fresh.
Sausage and cheese make it satisfying and filling.