Time: 25 minutes
Created by: I. Willems
Number persons: 4
250 gr huge white mushrooms
1 pack creamy herbal cheese
50 grams of smoked bacon (eventually)
1 clove of garlic, squeezed (eventually)
2 spoons grated cheese
- Pre-heat oven 200 degrees Celsius.
- Clean mushroom (if soil is on with tissue or brush) and take stemp from the mushroomhead.
- Cut onion, mushroom stemps and bacon.
- Fry together in olive oil.
- Reduce fire and add creamy cheese.
- Take of the fire and cool.
- Fill mushroomheads with cream and add grated cheese on top.
- Put filled mushrooms in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take from oven, serve directly and enjoy!